Harnessing the power of the internet for your recruitment
The internet has radically changed the way recruiters operate. By running your recruitment processes online, you open yourself up to the endless possibilities of the internet. Communication is automated and instant, CVs, notes, documents and profiles are all searchable, and business metrics are reportable. The list goes on.
The main benefit of all these e-Recruitment features is that service is faster and better.
Automated communications combined with the speed of the internet means that clients and candidates are kept in the loop, job status can be viewed in real time and everyone has access to the same information.
Key business benefits
- improve service with automated communications and applicant tracking
- no need for print – advertise for free on your own website
- reduce admin as information is stored centrally and accessible to multiple people
- build a talent pool of candidates
- save countless admin hours and days waiting for the post to arrive
Getting rid of spam
One of the key challenges of e-Recruitment is that some candidates see the internet as an easy way to apply for multiple jobs without adequately addressing selection criteria. These applications are no better than spam. TRIS filters these applications out automatically, leaving recruiters with genuine applicants only.